Monterio Wide Brim Fedora (Bondi Mint & Lush Lava) *Reservation*
- Santiago-style fedora
- Allover Bondi Mint colorway made of felt material
- Bondi Mint Colorway under brim and trim
- Satin lining on the inside of the crown
- The sweatband is made with Hydravape moisture-wicking material
- Pinched crown
- Lush Lava satin ribbon trim
- Wide brim extends about 3 inches
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE Product Description:
RDevine is NOT responsible for the customer's failure to read the product description and its contents.
THIS IS A RESERVATION:
Please review your order before completion. Double-checking your order before and after purchasing is recommended. We understand that errors are made and can make adjustments if you email the staff at info@RDevine.com within a reasonable timeline. If you choose to wait until the items are shipping out to everyone to verify if your order is correct, you risk your selected size becoming unavailable which is out of our control--additional units may be available but not guaranteed.
Updates in the following ways:
- Product listing on the website
- Social Media during the week or IG and Facebook stories.
Please review the size chart found in the product images to ensure you are ordering your correct size.
If you order the incorrect size, and you are informed by the staff that there are extras available, an exchange is only permitted if the item is unworn and unopened. You are responsible for return shipping as well as the shipping cost to get the new item. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Customers have thirty days to cancel their reservations without incurring a cancelation fee of 35%.
Those who choose to cancel their reservations thirty days after purchase, incur a 35% cancelation fee before the remaining amount of funds are refunded.
This policy is in place because reservations are produced based on the number of reservations purchased. Thus canceling your order is synonymous with breaking a sales contract that was signed and confirmed by purchasing from our website.
Reservations generally take 3 to 4 months starting at the end of the reservation period.
- 30 days to resource materials needed
- 30 days to assemble the product
- 5 days to conduct Quality Assurance at the factory
- 30 days to ship the product to headquarters
- 5 days to conduct Quality Assurance once the product arrives at Corporate
- 5-10 days to package and ship items out
If this process doesn't work for you please do not purchase.